Please take a moment to review our standard policies prior to making your transportation arrangements with All Star Limousines Worldwide Transportation. If you have any questions regarding our Standard Policies, please contact us.
- When booking a reservation you will receive an e-mail confirmation indicating the scheduled transportation arrangements. You are responsible for reviewing this information for accuracy and notifying us immediately of any discrepancies.
- When placing a reservation, it is important that the contact number provided for the passenger be valid for the day and time of the pick up. Mobile numbers are preferred in case the pick-up falls in the evening, weekend, or holiday.
- All vehicles are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted within 25 feet of the vehicle.
- You must be 21 years of age before entering the vehicle in order to consume alcoholic beverages.
- For all hourly charters, a deposit of half the total will be due at the time the reservation is made. The balance will be due 14-days prior to the service date. If the reservation is made less than 14-days prior to the date of service, the total will be due at the time the reservation is made. All deposits are non-refundable.
- The chauffeur reserves the right to terminate the trip at any time if he has reason to believe that the conditions for the passengers, the vehicle or the company have become unsafe.
- For any airport arrivals that are scheduled between the hours of 11:45 p.m. and 5:59 a.m. there is an additional $10.00 charge, which acts as an additional gratuity for the chauffeur.
- Any reservation made on the standard major holidays will be charged an additional $20.00, which acts as an additional gratuity for the chauffeur.
- Hourly charters are billed on an hourly basis from the time of your scheduled pick-up to the time of drop off. This time is billed in half-hour increments only.
- All hourly charters will be billed from garage to garage.
- Wait time is a charge in addition to the standard fare if the passenger is late. The passenger has a grace period of 15 minutes before additional fees are incurred.
- Extra stop’s on airport transfers are additional and may be charged by the amount of time at the stop in conjunction with how far off-route this stop takes the chauffeur.
- Customer will pay damages incurred and a $300.00 fee if anyone gets sick in the vehicle or excessive cleaning is needed.
- Passengers are responsible for any parking or tolls incurred in addition to those quoted in the initial reservation.
- All airport reservations must be cancelled two-hours in advance for a full refund/no charge.
- If an airport reservation is cancelled less than two-hours in advance, the full amount will be billed.
- For hourly charters, any cancellation made less than two-hours before the scheduled pick up will be billed at the hourly minimum commensurate with the vehicle.
- We are not responsible for cancelled departing flights. If we are scheduled to drop you off at the airport and your flight is cancelled, you will be charged the full amount unless you cancelled two hours in advance of the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your flight is cancelled or changed you must call our office to let us know immediately. If you do not notify us and your driver is at the airport, you will be billed the full amount.
- If your flight changes, the airline is not allowed to provide us with your new flight information. You are responsible for contacting us so that we can reschedule your transportation.